Hire a Writer
Get an expert writer for your academic paper
Take a look at samples for quality assurance
Enhance academic information and boost knowledge
eCommerce Dissertation Topics That Will Help You Get A Job!
Date published August 8 2020 by Babara Neil
eCommerce is the buying and selling of goods online. But there are many aspects to it. Many students don’t realize that choosing an industry-relevant eCommerce dissertation topic has perks in a professional career. Dissertation topics are mentioned on the resume to prove that you have conducted relevant scholarly research before applying for a job. If you are a fresh graduate with no experience, then a dissertation on the field you are willing to join would significantly contribute towards scoring a job.
Table of Contents
How “Dissertation Proposal” Can Help You!
Our top dissertation writing experts are waiting 24/7 to assist you with your university project, from critical literature reviews to a complete masters dissertation.
List of eCommerce Dissertation Topics For Marketing And Advertisement Students
Planning to work for Amazon, eBay, and other top-notch online sellers in the market? If so, then you need to pick an eCommerce dissertation topic from our list. This will help you get an idea of what’s happening in the eCommerce market. It will also increase your knowledge about the marketing and advertisement strategies of eCommerce stores.
- The role of search engines in generating revenue for eCommerce stores in the UK.
- The impact of Facebook paid advertisements in driving traffic to eCommerce websites.
- The role of Facebook pixel in identifying the target audience for eCommerce stores in the UK.
- A comparative study between pay-per-click and pay-per-impression. Which is more beneficial in terms of cost and revenue?
- An in-depth comparison between Google display ads and search ads in contrast to eCommerce store revenue.
- The effects of branding on the sales of eCommerce websites in the UK.
- The role of conventional marketing in facilitating sales for eCommerce stores in the UK.
- The effects of targeting the right audience vs. doing mass marketing for eCommerce stores.
- A measure of customer retention for eCommerce stores and how it contributes to the revenue of an organization.
- An evaluation of the benefits of creating a market place through an eCommerce store in the UK.
Get Help On Your Dissertation
DissertationProposal.co.uk is offering expert assistance for university students at any level. Our dissertation writing service has been serving students since 2011.
eCommerce Dissertation Ideas For Mobile eCommerce Customers
We live in a dynamic society that keeps changing. Many customers now prefer to make purchases from their mobile devices instead of a computer. That is why the marketing and conversion strategies for Mobile eCommerce is very different from your regular eCommerce purchases.
- The importance of wireless security in m-commerce businesses in the UK.
- An evaluation of the geographical boundaries of m-commerce businesses in the UK.
- Critical analysis of m-commerce business model in comparison to physical stores in the UK.
- A critical evaluation of mobile client technology and its bottlenecks.
- The importance of m-commerce applications for rising eCommerce businesses in the UK.
- An analysis of the issues faced by organizations when adapting to m-commerce business models.
- A study of the critical factors for m-commerce user interface design.
- An evaluation of the data security and threats faced by m-commerce businesses in the UK.
- A critical review of barriers faced by developing countries when launching an m-commerce business.
- The contribution of payment protection software on m-commerce platforms and their effects on the buying behavior of consumers.
View different varieties of dissertation topics and samples on multiple subjects for every educational level
eCommerce Dissertation Ideas For A Generalized Approach
There are many nitty-gritty details in selecting an eCommerce dissertation idea. Therefore, our exquisite writers have drafted a list of generalized dissertation topics that cover almost all the domains of eCommerce business. These would help you in understanding and choosing the best topic that fits your job preferences.
- An evaluation of the decision-making process of customers in comparison with eCommerce and m-commerce businesses in the UK.
- An evaluation of the geographic restriction affecting the business flow of eCommerce stores. A case study on Amazon.
- The impact of DMCA on the performance of eCommerce stores in the UK.
- A critical analysis of the cyber-crime laws protecting the rights of online buyers.
- A review of UK legislation in contrast with eCommerce stores.
- The impact of borderless crimes on the reputation of a country.
- An evaluation of the security policies of an eCommerce website. Is it protecting or selling your information?
- A critical review of the effectiveness of the 21st-century encryption in safeguarding information from spying and snooping.
- A study of the security limitations and challenges in the online environment of eCommerce websites in the UK.
- An evaluation of the data protection act 2002 and its implication on the eCommerce websites of the UK.
Custom eCommerce Dissertation Topics
If you are not satisfied with our above list of topics, then you must be troubled with a custom eCommerce dissertation topic. This shows that your instructor has provided a strict guideline for you to follow. This would include the word count, nature, tone, number of citations, and a direction to go about your research. Although it sounds convenient, it’s not. Following your instructor’s rigid requirements is a job for professional writers. With our highly affordable writing services, you don’t have to risk your career. Buy our writing help, and you can enjoy your final semester while our exquisite writers prepare a mesmerizing dissertation for you.
Once you submit your requirements with our writers, your dissertation becomes our top priority. To give maximum satisfaction, we assign our most qualified writer for your work. Ideally, your writer would be an eCommerce expert with 5+ years of experience. After your dissertation is written, it would be forwarded to our quality assurance department. If all your requirements are adequately addressed by our writer, your work would be sent to you.
Of course not. In fact, it would benefit your learning curve a lot. If you choose to write your dissertation on your own, there are high chances that it would be riddled with mistakes. However, accepting our writing help and reading your paper after it is completed would fill you with years of industry knowledge in one go. Many students in the UK choose our writing help to facilitate their learning process.
Keeping the current situation of the world in mind, writing your dissertation for eCommerce can be very fruitful. With the majority of businesses seeking to take their business online, your dissertation might be used as a case study. In many cases, organizations substitute experience with an industry-relevant dissertation. Since the eCommerce market is growing and your CV is flourished with a compelling eCommerce dissertation topic, your chances for getting hired would outrank others.
Our payment criteria are relevantly easy. We accept bank transfer, PayPal, and all major debit/credit cards. For your convenience, we even have the option for Paynote. You would be required to send a 100% payment up-front. Don’t be alarmed. We have a money-back guarantee to cultivate a trusted relationship.