Environmental Law Dissertation Topics For Swift Approval
Date published July 28 2020 by Stella Carter
Environmental law consists of national and international documentation or regulatory bodies that govern the use of natural resources. Environmental law also includes the protection of forests, wildlife, and controls the emission of hazardous waste. Your environmental law dissertation topic can revolve around pollution, chemical waste, and other harmful greenhouse effects that jeopardize the health of our planet.
Table of Contents
How “Dissertation Proposal” Can Help You!
Our top dissertation writing experts are waiting 24/7 to assist you with your university project, from critical literature reviews to a complete masters dissertation.
Latest Environmental Law Dissertation Topics for 2022-2023
Thinking of an environmental law dissertation topic can be challenging. Many students in the UK are unable to submit a scholarly topic. Therefore, their dissertation proposal either gets rejected or called for a defense meeting. If you want to avoid this hassle, you can use our list of best environmental law dissertation topics for free!
Following are listed some of the top leading Environmental Law Dissertation topics with the most coherent and comprehensive aims and objectives.
The research aims to provide a Meta-Analysis of the transformations in the Environmental Law agents in the UK from 2000 to 2020.
- To identify the environmental law agents.
- To provide through previous literature from 2000 to 2020 the transformations seen in Environmental Law.
The research aims to mention the challenges the environmental community faces when executing environmental laws in the United States.
- To identify environmental laws in the United States.
- To mention the challenges the environmental community faced when executing the environmental laws in the United States.
- To identify the impacts of those challenges on the environment
The research aims to mention how the Environmental Laws of The US help in preserving wildlife.
- To identify the environmental laws of the US.
- To mention how the environmental laws of the US help in preserving wildlife.
The research aims to compare the impacts that Covid-19 has on the environment in the UK and the US
- To identify the impacts of Covid-19 on the UK and the US.
- To see the impacts of Covid-19 on the environment in the UK and the US.
The research aims to analyze how the Environmental Laws promoted sustainable living for individuals in the UK.
- To identify the Environmental Laws of the UK.
- To analyze how the Environmental Laws promoted sustainable living in the
Individuals living in the UK.
This research aims to mention how the environmental laws of the US have impacted the wastage produced by the fashion Industry.
- To mention the environmental laws of the US.
- To evaluate the wastage produces by the fashion industry in the US.
- To evaluate how the environmental laws of the US have impacted the wastage
produced by the fashion Industry.
The research aims to provide an analysis to see through the statistical report of 2020 to what extent the environmental laws have worked towards providing the citizens of the UK with a pollution-free environment.
- To mention the statistical report of 2020
- To evaluate to what extent the environmental laws have worked towards providing
the citizens of the UK with a pollution-free environment in 2020.
To research aims to provide a comparative study on the effects of climate change on the agricultural outputs of the US VS African industrial sector.
- To identify the effects of climate change on the agricultural outputs of the industrial sector of the US and Africa
- To compare the effects of climate change on the agricultural outputs of the industrial sector between the US and Africa
The research aims to provide a Meta-Analysis of ozone depletion in Argentina from 2000- 2020
- To identify the ozone depletion in Argentina
- To provide previous literature from 2000 to 2020 on ozone depletion in Argentina
The research aims to provide an analysis of five years on the effects of increasing Environmental pollution on climate change in the US.
- To analyze the effects of the increasing Environmental pollution on climate change in the US.
- To provide a five years analysis of the effects of the increasing Environmental
pollution on climate change in the US.
Aims and Objectives
Environmental laws in the UK are designed to ensure significant practices, which will ensure the mitigation of adverse environmental practices within the country. However, there are several critical elements present within the UK environmental law that are required to be addressed accordingly to comply with all the environmental regulations within the UK (Cowell et al., 2020). It has been analysed that organisations who fail to meet the defined requirements have to face serious accusations producing negative results on the organisational image as well as their productivity.
The key aim of this study is to analyse the critical factors associated with the UK environmental law along with its implications on the businesses running in the UK.
The study will address the following objectives:
- To critically analyse the implication of UK environmental law on UK organisations.
- To examine the significance of UK environmental law within the country.
- To critically evaluate the accusations that could be applied if environmental laws are violated within the country.
Aims and Objectives
The UK environmental law has covered several aspects that are applied accordingly to address different environmental issues within the country. However, there are significant laws and regulations in the context of environmental law has been introduced within the country to induce sustainability for the protection of wildlife. The British government has introduced several legislations for wildlife protection and they are applied accordingly to address these issues in the desired manner (Rodgers, 2017).
This research aims to analyse the implications of UK environmental law in the context of wildlife protection, and how these laws are applied for sustaining resources within the country.
This study will cover the following objectives:
- To critically evaluate the role of environmental law in the context of wildlife protection.
- To analyse the implications of environmental law in sustaining wildlife resources.
- To examine different legislations in the context of UK environmental law associated with wildlife protection and sustaining resources.
Aims and Objectives
In the UK there are significant challenges identified in association with the environmental law. Environmental issues possess adverse consequences for the biophysical environment and several human activities and to mitigate the adverse consequences the implication of sustainable environmental laws are required to be regulated. In the UK there are serious environmental issues determined producing a negative impact on both rural and urban areas, which requires the successful implication of the environmental laws within the country (Voulvoulis et al., 2017). It has been further analysed that after the implication of Brexit, serious challenges in the UK environmental law has been determined, and the regulatory bodies are making significant efforts to address these challenges in the desired manner. These challenges have given the rise in the regulation of environmental law, which causes serious environmental issues within the country.
The prime aim of this study is to identify and analyse the challenges faced by the British government in the implementation of environmental law within the country.
The objectives of this study are:
- To critically examine the significance of environmental law in the UK.
- To analyse the root-cause rising different challenges in association with the environmental law.
- To determine several remedies that could be used to mitigate the identified challenges in the implication of UK environmental law.
Aims and Objectives
International environmental laws are applied globally to address different environmental issues in the country or state in which they are being regulated. However, the implication of international environmental laws plays a significant role in sustaining the economies and natural resources specifically in developing countries. International environmental laws provide vital means for the developing countries to streamline their processes associated with environmental law and a significant level of sustainability of economic and natural resources can be identified (Verma, 2019).
The key aim of this study is to analyse the implication of international environmental laws for sustaining natural and economic resources in developing countries.
The key objectives of this study are:
- To analyse the implication of international environmental law on economic resources.
- To analyse the implication of international environmental law on natural resources.
- To critically examine the implication of international environmental law for inducing sustainability in developing countries.
This research aims to determine the impact of environmental laws on preserving wildlife, as well as, protecting natural forestation, specifically in the United Kingdom. It has been observed that several environmental laws were proposed and are playing significant role in maintaining the forestry. As few studies have discussed about forestry and preservation of wildlife however, this study has focused on six environmental laws proposed for the protection of wildlife, as well as, forestation. The nature of environmental laws and their implementation have been taken into consideration. The pros and cons of the use of environmental laws were also assessed in this study.
In order to achieve the aim of this study few important secondary research objectives have been proposed and enlisted as follows;
- To assess the wildlife legislation and management planning in the UK.
- To determine certain approaches proposed in the environmental laws for conserving wildlife.
- To identify public participation in the preservation of forestation and wildlife in line with the environmental laws.
Energy law primarily focuses on assuring the supply of energy at reasonable price without any disruption. While, environmental laws ensure that the development of energy could not cause any pollution in the environment. In accordance to previous literature, the association that exist between environmental law and energy law can be explained via the effect of energy on the environment. A number of studies have been proposed that have emphasized on several environmental laws and energy law, as well as, the relationship between them, with respect to global perspective. However, this constructive study has been conducted to compare and contrast between environmental laws and energy laws, in the context of their differences, as well as, similarities in the UK.
Some important secondary research objectives have been formulated, so as to, efficiently achieve the primary aim of this research. These secondary research objectives are as follows;
- To determine energy laws proposed in the UK.
- To analyze environmental laws, in terms of global and UK perspective.
- To assess the relationship between the energy laws and environmental laws in the UK.
It has been widely known that ecological restoration essentially help in enhancing connectivity of landscape, improving the biological diversity on decayed landscapes, increasing the dissemination of rare, as well as, threatening species, and maximizing their populations, improving the wellbeing of human and availability of environmental resources. A number of international principles have been proposed for the practice of ecological restoration. Thus, this research has been conducted to comprehensively determine the role of international council on conscious ecological restoration. International standards proposed for ecological restoration has been taken into consideration in this study. Significant approaches and models that can be used efficiently to restore biodiversity were also discussed in this research.
With respect to this aim, few essential secondary research objectives have been formulated and enlisted below. These research objectives have been addressed in the chapters integrated within this study. Nevertheless, these research objectives include;
- To understand the concept and significance of ecological restoration.
- To assess the role of ecological restoration in line with the perspective of International council.
- To determine the contribution of ecological restoration in the wellbeing of humans and improving biodiversity.
It has been known worldwide that climate change or changes in the environment could pose significantly negative impact on the lives of people living in that regions, in terms of survival, food, energy, shelter, agriculture etc. Previously studies have shown that environment degradation can occur due to unsustainable use of natural resources. However, this study has been carried out to explore some of the important resources catastrophes in the United Kingdom. In addition to this, the policy framework has been given in this study which can be used to address such issues. The role of UNCHR in this concern has been also taken into consideration in this study.
To achieve the primary goal of this study, certain important secondary research objectives have been proposed below that are addressed in different chapters of this study. These research objectives include;
- To assess the impact of climate change on the life of people.
- To investigate about certain environmental disasters that occurred in the UK historically.
- To determine the changes that have occurred in the life of people in UK after environmental disasters.
- To evaluate the methods or strategies developed by UK governmental bodies to cope with such catastrophes.
Environmental crime in the UK were observed to have substantially increased over the last few decades. Several acts or legislations have been developed, in order to, deal with such types of crimes. However, a Sub-committee has been developed in the UK due to the inadequate practice being carried out by legislative bodies. Notwithstanding the fact, it has been observed in previous studies that despite a number of environmental laws established, the rate of crimes have not minimized yet. This research has thereby carried out to crucially analyze the most recent cases of environment crime in the UK. Along with this, the significance of environmental laws in minimizing the rate of such crimes in the UK.
Certain significant secondary research objectives have been formulated and enlisted below to achieve the primary aim of this study. These secondary research objectives include;
- To understand the meaning of environmental crime.
- To assess the rate of environmental crime across the globe and in the UK.
- To determine certain important environmental laws established in the UK.
The association between food, water and energy, in the context of environmental as well as economic outcomes under circumstances of extreme climate change must be understood by countries, in order to, cope with the aftermaths of such changes. Researchers have also determined the relationship between climate change and global warming. In the recent era, the emission of carbon has increased due to excessive climate change and thus, the environment of the entire globe is observed to have been deteriorating. This constructive study is thereby conducted to assess the role of environment laws in reducing carbon emission in the UK for sustainable living.
To achieve the primary goal of this research few important secondary research objectives have been outlined in this study and enlisted as follows;
- To understand the relationship between climate change and global warming.
- To analyze the increase in the carbon emission all around the world.
- To explore some of the environmental laws related to carbon emission enforced in the UK.
Recently, a gradual increase has been observed in the entire temperature of the globe because of the greenhouse effects. It has been widely known that this effect is mainly caused by substantially increased levels of chlorofluorocarbon, carbon dioxide, as well as, certain other types of gases within the air. Notwithstanding the fact, the current review has been conducted to study the effects of global warming, as well as, greenhouse all across the globe, particularly in the UK. With respect to this aim, some important environmental laws proposed in the UK have been reviewed in this study. Other than this, secondary sources have been studied in this research to acquire detailed information related to the consequences of global warming and greenhouse.
Few secondary research objectives have been formulated and proposed in this study, in order to, achieve the primary goal of this review. These secondary objectives include;
- To determine the impact of global warming on the climate.
- To analyze the relationship between climate change and greenhouse effects.
- To explore some of the significant environmental laws related to reduction in global warming and greenhouse effects.
Get Free Customize Topics Now
|JD||An academic analysis of BREXIT and environmental laws in the UK.|
|JD||An explanation of the consequences relating to illegal waste management in the UK.|
|JD||The impact of political interest in diminishing environmental laws in the UK. A case study in perspective of the oil and gas industry and their carbon emission.|
Best Environmental Law Dissertation Ideas for 2020
Being an environmental lawyer is an enticing career choice. If you are planning to save the planet, then choosing the best environmental law dissertation topic will help you in your path. However, to generate a compelling topic, you must come up with a brilliant environmental law dissertation idea. This will act as the base for all your brainstorming and ideas.
|LLB||How can environmental laws be improved to protect sustainable living?|
|LLB||What steps can the world take to follow the environmental laws in the UK?|
|LLB||A study of the UK’s environmental laws. Are they sufficient to reduce carbon emission and other hazardous elements from our environment?|
|LLB||Measures of the government in reducing the environmental threat. A study on the top chemical industries in the UK.|
|LLB||An awareness academic study to enlighten the world regarding the yearly carbon and chemical emission in the land, sea, and air of the UK.|
|LLM||How can the world learn from Bhutan? A negative carbon emission country.|
|LLM||What environmental law traits can the UK learn from Bhutan in preserving its forests and wildlife.|
|LLM||Explain the perspective of British woodland in the light of UK environmental laws.|
|LLM||What are the effects of energy infrastructure on the environmental laws of the UK?|
|LLM||Analyze the environmental laws and state whether they are mutually beneficial or a barrier to economic growth?|
|JD||A study on the treatment of wastewater in the UK.|
|JD||A literature review of floods in the UK, and how is the government managing this issue?|
Custom Environmental Law Dissertation Topic
In your academic career as an environmental lawyer, you institute might give you a set of requirements. These requirements will be the guiding principles for your dissertation. Following these requirements is only in the hands of law professional and writing specialists. If you do not want to take a risk with your academic career, then you should try our help. We have teams of highly qualified dissertation specialists and law professionals at your disposal. You can leverage from their skills and score grades that you always dreamt of.
Consult Our Writers to Discuss Your Needs
View different varieties of dissertation topics and samples on multiple subjects for every educational level
Environmental law is a set of rules and regulations that help protect our planet. These include the protections of near-extinct wildlife, forestation, chemical waste control, and emission of harmful gasses. An environmental lawyer work on behalf of law firms to monitor hazardous waste generating companies. If they are causing significant damage to our planet, an environmental lawyer can file a case against them in the court of law.
The word count for your dissertation depends on your instructor’s requirement. However, the industry benchmark for a master level dissertation is around 15,000 – 20,000 words. At the same time, a Ph.D. equivalent dissertation should not exceed 80,000 words. In many cases, a Ph.D. dissertation is near 80,000 words in total.
Of course, we can. Our team of skilled writers would love to help you with your dissertation. We have Ph.D. writers, UK certified editors, and law professionals to assist you at every step of the way. If you are willing to have us write your dissertation, then we would love to. You can place your order with our services by clicking on the “order now” button or connect with your through email, call, or live chat support.
The above list of topics and ideas are free to use. This list is created with 100% original content; therefore, none of the topics have been used yet. If you are facing trouble with your dissertation, you can easily choose any topic you like and frame your entire dissertation around it.