Hire a Writer
Get an expert writer for your academic paper
Take a look at samples for quality assurance
Enhance academic information and boost knowledge
71+ Research Paper Topics & Ideas for Marketing Students
Date published June 8 2020 by Jacob Miller
As a marketing student you probably have long history of resources to learn from. Whether it is consumer behaviour, digital marketing etc. But the problem is you have lot of options to select your resources. On the other hand, you are probably confused with which is the right way to follow such as internet, your own library to come up with a good research paper topic.
Table of Contents
How “Dissertation Proposal” Can Help You!
Our top dissertation writing experts are waiting 24/7 to assist you with your university project, from critical literature reviews to a complete masters dissertation.
What is Marketing in today's world
If we say marketing is the key initiator, a heart of any business, then we are absolutely correct. As marketing has become more than just promoting and selling the product or service. It has evolved into an essential component for making your business recognized within the eyes of customers. It not only helps you distinguish between your competitors but also power up your ROI. Moreover, it helps your business to build a good online image to gain more customer’s loyalty.
How students can find the best research paper topics to impress their supervisor
Before we dive into details, you must know why students need to find a unique research paper topic. This is to make your research very easy and interesting as well as help you with your research till the end. By choosing a topic for research, it should consist of three elements.
- It should be narrow
- It should be focused enough to be interesting
- And broader enough to find adequate information
Plus, you should choose the topic of your own interest, if you are not interested in the topic you selected, then it is useless to further get involved in it.
If you cannot decide which topic to choose from and what is more interesting not only for you but also for readers. Then, our list of 71+ marketing research topics examples are as follows.
- The effect of corporate social responsibility on brand performance
- Building company reputation and brand equity through CRS
- How persuasive social media tactics shapes customer’s engagement
- Effect of brand awareness on repeat-purchase product
- Impulsive buying behaviour and the impact of social media: comparative analysis
- effect of Online purchasing and decision making on customers thought process
- The rise of social media influence marketing on lifestyle branding
- Influence marketing: how the message value and the credibility effect consumers trust of branded content on social media
- How augment reality has changed the marketing decisions to enhance online service experience
- Enhancing the online decision making process by using augmented reality
- A customer’s perception towards online shopping
- Components that help build relationship with your customers
- E-commerce and entrepreneurship in agricultural marketing
- Understanding consumer’s perception of brand personality
How students can find marketing research topics according to their interest
Let’s go further into with more interesting marketing research topics to make your research fun and exciting.
- Convergence and divergence in consumer behaviour
- Effects of consumer perceptions of brand experience on the web
- The effectiveness of social marketing mix strategy
- Role of relationship marketing in competitive marketing strategy
- Consumer perception of product packaging
- positioning and pricing a product line
- Product positioning and pricing under production cost consideration
- A market-oriented approach to accomplish product positioning and product recommendation for smart phones and wearable devices
- Product design strategies for target-market positioning
- Evaluating the effectiveness of brand-positioning strategies from a consumer’s perspective
- Personal branding through fashion blogging
- The use of social media in b2b marketing and branding
- Customer satisfaction and customer’s sales performance
- social media influence on business to business sales performance
Get Help On Your Dissertation
DissertationProposal.co.uk is offering expert assistance for university students at any level. Our dissertation writing service has been serving students since 2011.
List of marketing research topics for MBA students
Are you ready to write dissertation on Marketing for MBA then, you came to the right destination? Following topics would give you an idea of how to select an interesting and simple research topic. With further ado, let’s list down marketing research topics for MBA students….
- Finding dissemination via electronic word of mouth message for effective marketing communication
- Selling to millennial with online reviews
- Negative word of mouth can be a positive for consumers connected to the brand
- The effect of brand personality and brand identification on brand loyalty
- Brand attachment and consumer emotional response to unethical firm behaviour
- Why do customers switch? the dynamic of satisfaction versus loyalty
- Mobile marketing and consumer perceptions of brand equity
- Why most of the USA mobile service customers switch
- Customers can be innovators, a new way to create value
- Customer’s involvement in new product development
- A study on buying behaviour of smartphones among men and women segment
- Working women buying behaviour and non-working women buying behaviour
- An analysis of purchase decision of Generation Y in UK
- Online advertising and its impact on consumer buying behaviour
Top 14 list of Marketing research topics for Masters students
Well, the daunting task for a Master student is to write his/her dissertation and many students aren’t even aware of what will happen next in their research paper. For selecting a topic in Masters it should be up to the mark for your future audience who are Master dissertation executive. These panel of audience will review your dissertation, give remarks and pass or fail within a second if your main research topic is not prior to the study. Let’s find a suitable research topic within our list of Marketing research topic for Master students.
- Determinants of customer satisfaction in healthcare quality
- Personality and ability factors in sales performance
- Customer relationship management and customer retention
- Do labels influence purchase decision of food product
- Do organic labels bias taste perception?
- Consumer behaviour towards the new packaging of FMCG products
- How does price fairness perception differ across culture?
- Can culture affect prices-A cross cultural study of shopping and retail prices
- Cultural difference in messages strategies
- User loyalty and online communities
- The effect of brand credibility on customer loyalty
- How product characteristics and promotional giveaways shapes word of mouth
- The behavioural impact of an advertising campaign to promote safety belt use
- Can language prove product identity
View different varieties of dissertation topics and samples on multiple subjects for every educational level
List of best marketing research topics for PhD students
Here I will be sharing the list of marketing research topics for PhD students. If you think some of these topics are of your interest or you can turn them around in your own voice, feel free to do it.
- What drives customer’s participation in loyalty program?
- How does women and men perceive a website presence
- How effective is Facebook ads and does it help increase the ROI of a company
- How can brand image can be conveyed in a digital environment
- How does Facebook helps convert users into potential customers?
- Factors effecting adverting effectiveness and purchase intention on Instagram
- How Instagram makes Commercials more targeted
- Get content get customers-turn prospects into buyers with content marketing
- The impact of social media content marketing towards brand health
- strategic planning in digital marketing and social media
Having a list of comprehensive research topics is a given which might make students think that the most difficult part has been completed. However, just selecting your research topic does make you smart, you need further research gather data and lot of facts and figures. You need to decide which domain you are interesting in for example, funny, interesting, controversy, or simple argumentative.
Well, there are multiple resources you can choose your research paper topic from. However, some of the resource you choose might not be reliable or something to get an idea from. You can take help from Google scholar for further information regarding topic research and search for relevant keywords on whichever domain you choose from.
One of the hardest part of research paper is to search for good research topics according to your expectations. However, searching for research topics that are best need it need to cover three basic principles. You should be interested in your research topic, does it have all the useful information to write a paper, and does it fits your teacher’s guideline. All of these basic components will help you select the best research paper topic for sure.
The marketing research topics are related to the vast field of marketing where it covers all sorts of consumer behavior, digital marketing, content marketing, social media marketing, product analysis, campaigns related topics are involved. if you have selected your majors marketing in MBA or doing PhD or any graduation you must choose a topic that is relevant and relatable to the domain you choose.