- FONT SIZE AND STYLE: Users can select from a large selection of font styles and sizes to meet their tastes and document needs. They can also format text with bold, italic, underline, and strikethrough.
- PARGRAPH FORMATTING: Users can change the paragraph alignment (left, centre, right, justified), as well as the line spacing. Information can be properly organized using indents and bullet points. This feature comes in handy for students writing proposals for dissertation, assignments, or any form of academic project.
- STYLES AND THEMES: To give documents a unified look and feel, Word provides pre-defined styles and themes. To keep the document’s visual coherence, users can apply these styles to headings, titles, and other text components.
- PAGE LAYOUT: For a more polished appearance, users can add headers and footers and change the page size, margins, and orientation (portrait or landscape).
- SPELL CHECK AND GRAMMAR CHECK: Word’s built-in spell check and grammar check find mistakes in your document and offer fixes, assuring its accuracy.
- TRACK CHANGES: This function enables group collaboration on a document. Different authors’ edits can be monitored, examined, and approved or denied.
- COMMENTS: Users can add comments at particular places in the document, which helps to promote collaboration and communication amongst reviewers. It proves to be helpful in reviewing spss data analysis services and other related tasks.
- FIND AND REPLACE: Users of Word can easily change information across a document by searching for specific words or phrases and replacing them with an alternative text.
Users of Microsoft Word have access to a wide variety of symbols and special characters that can be used in their documents. These symbols include: