Our Policies On The Use of Web Beacons, Cookies, And Other Tracking Technologies
The purpose behind the creation of this document is to provide information to our customers and visitors who take interest in the use of our tracking tools such as cookies, web beacons and other methodologies. We hereby make statement that these technologies may apply to our websites, apps and other connected platforms. All the policies and statements mentioned here apply to our use of these tracking technologies as well as our associates, contractors and vendors in their use of these technologies as authorized agents.
We have explained in-depth on how these technologies are applied for anyone who is interested in how we make use of the tracking technologies mentioned above.
Cookies: Different Types and Uses
When you visit most websites, small files are installed on your device. These files are called cookies. This includes UkWritings.com. Devices impacted by cookies are tablets, laptops, desktop computers, and other connected devices. The cookies we and others install are often used to collect information on the ways in which you use our website and other tools. Cookies allow us to remember repeat visitors and maintain an easy to navigate website. Keep reading for more information.
When you visit most of the websites including DissertationProposal.co.uk, small temporary files called cookies are stored on your device. Websites can store cookies on all of the devices including tablets, phones, laptops, desktop computer and other connected devices. The cookies majority of websites including ours store are used to collect information on the ways you use our tools and navigate through our website. Cookies allows websites to remember the frequent visitors and give them an easy navigation. Keep reading for more information.
- Anyone who provides us with website or any other type of content
- Anyone who give us or sells us their tools to use on our websites, applications, or anywhere else we’re providing our services
- Anyone providing any functionality or assisting us with it.
- Google Chrome
- Safari browser
- Internet Explorer
Additional Information Regarding Our Use of Website Beacons, Cookies, and Other Tracking Technologies
- We ask for basic information only that is required to process your order such as your name and contact details that include your email address and phone number.
- Your information is not disclosed to any third party.
- Every single order is track able with an identification number to ensure safety and privacy of all customers.
- Direct contact between the customer and writer is prohibited for security and privacy reasons.
- We follow a strict check and balance system to control and prevent the illegal access to the data