DissertationProposal.co.uk will continue to offer quality writing services to the customers and in case if there are any major issues or disappointments, customers can demand a of refund their money under these following terms and the conditions.
- If the communicated deadline has already passed, and you don’t need the papers written by us anymore, we will give you store credits that you can use in future or make a full refund*. Additionally, please make sure that this should be related to your selected deadline while claiming a refund.
- If you are using the custom paper provided by us and have submitted it even after the deadline and the professor or teacher has deducted a few of marks only, then only a certain percentage of the total amount will be refunded. Additionally, in that case, the proof of marks deduction due to late submission is required to be shown to claim the refund.
- In case if the paper is completely plagiarised. Although, all of our essays are checked through Turn It In, but if you can prove the plagiarism, and the proof is authentic, give us a chance to revise. In cases where the deadline don’t allow the chance of revision, we will give you in-store credits or make a full refund*.
- If you are being provided with the drafts, it’s you duty to keep checking for the quality and inform us immediately. You will be refunded accordingly if the mistake(s) or issues you mention are not fixed. If you don’t inform about the issues at the beginning, no refunds will be made at the end.
- We have a team of expert and specialists who carefully work as per the given instructions, but in case of an issue with the paper we request our clients to avail the free revisions until satisfaction. We offer unlimited free revisions for 4 weeks after receiving your final papers, and you won’t be eligible for refund if you avail free revisions.
- Our QA department will analyse the paper and rightfully refund you a suitable amount in case you are not satisfied with the revisions. Note that refund is not applicable on the submitted papers.
- If you have been charged double or extra amount, you are advised to inform us instantly with a proof. You will be refunded the extra amount after the issue has been identified and verified.
- If the issues regarding payments are from the end of Payment Company, you are advised to raise the issue in front of the respective company instead to prevent future troubles.
If you change your mind after placing an order, you can cancel it within 24 hours of placement. If your order is already processed and the writer has started working on it, you will have to continue with it. You can demand a full refund* or store credits in case cancellation within the mentioned time period. You can use the store credit to order any other assignment of the same worth immediately after cancelling your order.
You have 3 weeks to claim a refund with proof which starts from the day of your order’s deadline. Refund period should be strictly followed as any claim after the period is over won’t be accepted or catered to.
- Refunds are only approved if the claim meets all refund criteria and quality assurance department approves the case.
- Full refund means 90% of the paid amount. The 10% deduction is transaction charges paid to the payment gateway company and the service charges.