Hire a Writer
Get an expert writer for your academic paper
Take a look at samples for quality assurance
Enhance academic information and boost knowledge
Best History Research Paper Topics
Date published July 11 2020 by Stella Carter
History might be considered dry but holds so many secrets of the past. All the reasons behind an event or a particular doing is kept as the treasure for anyone seeking it. The ones who select history for their research projects are powerful souls.
Although, we can’t deny the fact that coming with an engaging history research paper topic isn’t everybody’s game. It takes basic information on overall history specified domains. As history is somehow considered dry it takes powerful history research paper ideas to engage the reader.
What you need to nail your history research paper, is a bag full of creative ideas to develop an amazing history dissertation. It needs three components to be smashing.
- An interesting topic
- Valuable content
- A strong argument
If you lack any of these components your dissertation might be trouble.
But first comes first The Topic!
Table of Contents
How “Dissertation Proposal” Can Help You!
Our top dissertation writing experts are waiting 24/7 to assist you with your university project, from critical literature reviews to a complete masters dissertation.
Selecting The Best History Research Paper Topics
First, you need to find the most suitable history research paper topic that will stand as the best one for you. It could be from Ancient civilization, European history, US historical events or Alexander the third etc. You need to decide what geographical location you want to study and what period you will choose. Be wise in selecting the era and its depth.
Let’s check out a quick list of general history research topics that are trending in the market.
1. Democracy, history, and the contest over the Palestinian curriculum
2. Origin of the Palestinian refugee problem: changes in the historical memory of Israelis/Jews
3. The role of historical representations in Israeli-Palestinian relations: Narratives from abroad
4. Teaching the Salem witch trails through place and time
5. Religiosity and the political economy of the Salem witch trials
6. Ergotism and the Salem witch panic: A critical analysis and an alternative conceptualization
7. Impact of British Raj on the education system in India
8. The impact of British Colonization on tribal Identity
9. Islamic law and the colonial encounter in British India
10. Reconstructing the Union: Theory and Practice during the Civil war
11. The death of Dayton-how to stop Bosnia from falling Apart
12. The role of the Anglicans in the American Revolution
13. Win, lose or draw: Predicting the outcomes of Civil war
14. French Intelligence and Hitler’s rise to power
15. Hitler’s rise to power: Partly and church reactions in GDR
16. Propaganda and conflict: Evidence from the Rwandan genocide
17. Studying the micro dynamics of the Rwandan genocide
18. Historical dynamics of the development of the corporate governance in Japan
19. Japan’s quiet transformation; social change and civil society in the twenty first century
Get Help On Your Dissertation
DissertationProposal.co.uk is offering expert assistance for university students at any level. Our dissertation writing service has been serving students since 2011.
The Trendiest Economic History Research Paper Topics For You!
Economics is the subject for analysing, how humans utilize their scarce resources to produce something valuable. To come up with an economical history research paper topic that can stand out needs two factors.
- Strong economic baseline
- Relation with past economical event
If you are able to generate a topic that has a strong economic idea and correlates with past happening relating to the economy then, nothing can stop you from getting an ‘A’ on your dissertation. To help you with the topic selection we have listed down some interesting economic history research paper topics just for you.
2. On the supply function equilibrium and its applications in electricity markets
3. Supply function equilibrium with asymmetric capacities and constant marginal costs
4. Return to scale in the long run: the dynamic theory of cost
5. Production and distribution in the short run
6. Long run competition in capacity, short-run competition in price, and the Cournot model
7. Long run and short-run relationship between macroeconomics variables and stock prices in Pakistan
8. Monetary integration, inflation convergence and output shocks in the European Monetary System
9. What is European economic and monetary union telling us about the properties of optimum currency areas?
10. Housing finance and monetary policy
List of European History Research Paper Topics
If you find difficult to choose a subject or domain from which you can easily craft your topic, then one great subject is waiting for you. The subject that hasn’t been explored by students yet is European History Research paper topics. Below you will find 10 best research paper topic ideas to explore.
1. Seven Billion reasons for Reparation
2. The abolition of slavery and the end of International war
3. The mathematical Accomplishments of Ancient Indian Mathematicians
4. Otto Neugebauer’s vision for rewriting the history of ancient mathematics
5. The ancient heritage and the European Identity of Serbia
6. The role of the ancient Turks in the translation of cultural achievements to Siberia in the early Middle Ages
7. The problem of sovereignty in European history
8. Literacy and the civilization of violence in 19 th century France
9. What do literacy rate in the 19 th century really signifies? New light on an old Problem from Unique Swedish data
10. The development of Estonian literacy in the 18 th and 19 th century
View different varieties of dissertation topics and samples on multiple subjects for every educational level
A Guide To Astounding World History Research Topic
The era of Native Americans lies in the history of America. With so many struggles, wars, and achievements it has been the superpower.
However, to know about each event and get to know the depths of historical moments, we need to come up with the best American history research topics to create an engaging title. Get sneak peek of most interesting American history research topics.
1. The whites of their Eyes: Bunker Hill, the first American Army, and the Emergence of George Washington
2. The battle of bunker hills from a strategic Point of view
3. Zakim, Bunker hill Bridge, Boston, Massachusetts
4. Commemoration, Public Art, and the Changing Meaning of the Bunker
5. The construction of nonperson hood and demonization: Commemorating the traitorous reputation of Benedict Arnold
6. The nature of treason, Revolutionary Virtue and American Reactions to Benedict Arnold
7. Slavery, race, and ideology in the United States of America
8. The battle of the Slaveholding Liberators: Great Britain, the United States, and Slavery in the Early Nineteenth Century
9. The revolutionary war battle of Camden as revealed through historical, archaeological, and private collections analysis
10. Steele’s Retreat from Camden and the battle of Jenkin’s Ferry
A Guide To World History Research Topics
The world history research topics are very broad and diverse; it is impossible to cover each of the events in your research paper. So, we have selected some popular topics for you.
1. The importance of ‘othering’ in China’s national identity: Sino-Japanese relations as a stage of identity conflicts
2. The malleable and the contested: The Nanjing Massacre in postwar China and Japan
3. A comparative analysis of the internationalization of Chinese and Japanese firms
4. Multiple, progressive, or sequential systems failure: a syndrome of the 1970’s
5. Preventing nuclear war
6. Why cutaneous leishmaniasis could not prevented completely? An open discussion
7. Wages, earning, and occupational status: did World War 2 veterans receive a premium
8. The spread of nuclear weapons and International conflicts
9. Nuclear weapons, deterrence, and crisis escalation
10. Causes and implications of ethnic conflicts
Most Interesting U.S History Research Topics
We have generated a list of most amazing US history research topics that can win the highest grade for your research paper. Let’s have a look!
1. Declaration of independence
2. Hurricane Katrine deaths, Louisiana, 2005
3. Exposure to hurricane-related stressors and mental illness after hurricane Katrine
4. How government structure encourages criminal violence: the causes of Mexico’s drug war
5. The justice of the Mexican War: A review of the causes and results of wars, with a view to distinguishing Evidence from opinions and inference
6. The great Chicago fire as a national event
7. Coping, functioning, and adjustment of rescue workers after the Oklahoma City bombing
8. Physical injuries and fatalities resulting from the Oklahoma City bombing
9. History of the Women’s Suffrage Movement
10. The changing logic of political citizenship: Cross-national acquisition of Women’s suffrage movements
10 Best Art History Research Topics
Art speaks for itself. Numerous paintings, music, sculptures are still alive and each tells a different story. The mesmerizing art of the world is an eye-catching way to grab a reader for your research. So, we have designed 10 astonishing art history research topic to guarantee your win.
1. Southern Siberia bone carving of Scythian time
2. The cult of female Warriors and Rulers in the Scythian and Sarmatian Culture
3. A Greek theater of ideas
4. The significance of the Parodoi in the Greek Theater
5. Chaos theory and fractal geometry: their potential impact on the future of art
6. Art museum and the ritual of citizenship
7. The male figure in Egyptian and Greek sculpture of the seventh and sixth centuries BC
8. Plato on Egyptian Art
9. Canonical representation in Egyptian art
10. A concept of facial esthetics
Unique British History Research Topics
Guess what! you landed to a perfect place where British history research topics are waiting for you to be selected.
1. Rival maternities: Maud Gonne, Queen Victoria, and the reign of the political mother
2. The image of Victoria in the year of Jubilee
3. Queen Victoria and the Challenges of Roman Catholicism
4. Elizabeth’s Ghost: The afterlife of the Queen in Stuart England
5. Women and Marriages in nineteen century England
6. Men’s age at marriage and its consequences in the Roman family
7. Capitalism, patriarchy, and the job segregation by sex
8. The black death: a population wide infection
9. The black death: end of the paradigm
10. The effect of sex on risk of mortality during the black death in London, AD 1349-1350
Most Creative Environmental History Research Topics
If you are an environmental lover and wants to explore some major global changes slowly diversifying our life. There are top 10 best environmental history research topics below.
1. Effects of Acid rain on freshwater ecosystem
2. Long term effects of acid rain: response and recovery of a forest ecosystem
3. Acid rain: a serious regional environmental problem
4. Pollution control innovations and the Clean Air Act of 1990
5. Is the Clean Air Act a constitution?
6. Gender, value and Environmentalism
7. Psychology of promoting environmentalism: Promoting environmentalism
8. The Greenpeace book of the nuclear age
9. Greenpeace international media analysts reflects on communicating climate change
10. Greenpeace takes over the world
In The End:
If you still haven’t found your suitable history research paper topic then you must switch the domain and check out the best nursing research topics to write an amazing research paper. All the above-mentioned history research topics and ideas will guide to write down the best research paper that will guarantee a top grade.