Hire a Writer
Get an expert writer for your academic paper
Take a look at samples for quality assurance
Enhance academic information and boost knowledge
Best History Research Paper Topics
Date published July 11 2020 by Stella Carter
There is no denial, history is considered the driest and boring subject of all. Why would anyone want to know or learn any one’s past events or concepts. Most of the students may think, why must we study history.
Well, to understand your present you need to first allow yourself to understand the past. Studying history make us understand our cultural, our people and to get an insight of cross-cultural norms and values.
History is the subject that surely makes a student tireless and when it is about the history research paper (which is completely understandable) it becomes a struggle. To accomplish the most difficult task
after history is the dissertation itself.
Table of Contents
How “Dissertation Proposal” Can Help You!
Our top dissertation writing experts are waiting 24/7 to assist you with your university project, from critical literature reviews to a complete masters dissertation.
Selecting The Best History Research Paper Topics
When you are selecting a topic for your history dissertation you need cannot pick a random topic. As there are tons of history related to Ancient civilization, European history, US history etc. You need to decide what geographical location you want to study and what period you will choose. Remember to select the right period and location do not pick some random event that you aren’t aware of.
1. Democracy, history, and the contest over the Palestinian curriculum
2. Origin of the Palestinian refugee problem: changes in the historical memory of Israelis/Jews
3. The role of historical representations in Israeli-Palestinian relations: Narratives from abroad
4. Teaching the Salem witch trails through place and time
5. Religiosity and the political economy of the Salem witch trials
6. Ergotism and the Salem witch panic: A critical analysis and an alternative conceptualization
7. Impact of British Raj on the education system in India
8. The impact of British Colonization on tribal Identity
9. Islamic law and the colonial encounter in British India
10. Reconstructing the Union: Theory and Practice during the Civil war
11. The death of Dayton-how to stop Bosnia from falling Apart
12. The role of the Anglicans in the American Revolution
13. Win, lose or draw: Predicting the outcomes of Civil war
14. French Intelligence and Hitler’s rise to power
15. Hitler’s rise to power: Partly and church reactions in GDR
16. Propaganda and conflict: Evidence from the Rwandan genocide
17. Studying the micro dynamics of the Rwandan genocide
18. Historical dynamics of the development of the corporate governance in Japan
19. Japan’s quiet transformation; social change and civil society in the twenty first century
Get Help On Your Dissertation
DissertationProposal.co.uk is offering expert assistance for university students at any level. Our dissertation writing service has been serving students since 2011.
Want To Know The Secret On How To Select The Economic History Research Paper Topic
Economics is the subject for analyzing, how humans utilizes their scarce resources to produce something valuable. When students are told to write a research paper, they end up writing randomly without even following the standard style. This probably let all your efforts drain out. The most important aspect of Economic history research paper topic is the selection of the related topic. To help you with the topic selection we have list down some interesting economic history research paper topics just for you.
1. A multi-model supply-demand equilibrium model for predicting intercity freight flows
2. On the supply function equilibrium and its applications in electricity markets
3. Supply function equilibrium with asymmetric capacities and constant marginal costs
4. Return to scale in the long run: the dynamic theory of cost
5. Production and distribution in the short run
6. Long run competition in capacity, short-run competition in price, and the Cournot model
7. Long run and short-run relationship between macroeconomics variables and stock prices in Pakistan
8. Monetary integration, inflation convergence and output shocks in the European Monetary System
9. What is European economic and monetary union telling us about the properties of optimum currency areas?
10. Housing finance and monetary policy
List of European History Research Paper Topics
If you find difficult to choose a subject or domain from which you can easily craft your topic, then one great subject is waiting for you. The subject that hasn’t been explored by students yet is European History Research paper topics. Below you will find 10 best research paper topic ideas to explore.
1. Seven Billion reasons for Reparation
2. The abolition of slavery and the end of International war
3. The mathematical Accomplishments of Ancient Indian Mathematicians
4. Otto Neugebauer’s vision for rewriting the history of ancient mathematics
5. The ancient heritage and the European Identity of Serbia
6. The role of the ancient Turks in the translation of cultural achievements to Siberia in the early Middle Ages
7. The problem of sovereignty in European history
8. Literacy and the civilization of violence in 19 th century France
9. What do literacy rate in the 19 th century really signifies? New light on an old Problem from Unique Swedish data
10. The development of Estonian literacy in the 18 th and 19 th century
View different varieties of dissertation topics and samples on multiple subjects for every educational level
A Guide To American History Research Topic
There is no doubt America is one of the famous, well known country called as super power. How interesting will it be to find out about American history research topics for college students to explore from.
1. The whites of their Eyes: Bunker Hill, the first American Army, and the Emergence of George Washington
2. The battle of bunker hills from a strategic Point of view
3. Zakim, Bunker hill Bridge, Boston, Massachusetts
4. Commemoration, Public Art, and the Changing Meaning of the Bunker
5. The construction of nonperson hood and demonization: Commemorating the traitorous reputation of Benedict Arnold
6. The nature of treason, Revolutionary Virtue and American Reactions to Benedict Arnold
7. Slavery, race, and ideology in the United States of America
8. The battle of the Slaveholding Liberators: Great Britain, the United States, and Slavery in the Early Nineteenth Century
9. The revolutionary war battle of Camden as revealed through historical, archaeological, and private collections analysis
10. Steele’s Retreat from Camden and the battle of Jenkin’s Ferry
A Guide To World History Research Topics
The world history research topics are very broad and diverse; it is impossible to cover each of the events in your research paper. So, we have selected some popular topics for you.
1. The importance of ‘othering’ in China’s national identity: Sino-Japanese relations as a stage of identity conflicts
2. The malleable and the contested: The Nanjing Massacre in postwar China and Japan
3. A comparative analysis of the internationalization of Chinese and Japanese firms
4. Multiple, progressive, or sequential systems failure: a syndrome of the 1970’s
5. Preventing nuclear war
6. Why cutaneous leishmaniasis could not prevented completely? An open discussion
7. Wages, earning, and occupational status: did World War 2 veterans receive a premium
8. The spread of nuclear weapons and International conflicts
9. Nuclear weapons, deterrence, and crisis escalation
10. Causes and implications of ethnic conflicts
U.S History Research Topics
We have chosen some amazing US history research topics to guide you with best research paper in your Academic career. Following are the one you can easily choose from.
1. Declaration of independence
2. Hurricane Katrine deaths, Louisiana, 2005
3. Exposure to hurricane-related stressors and mental illness after hurricane Katrine
4. How government structure encourages criminal violence: the causes of Mexico’s drug war
5. The justice of the Mexican War: A review of the causes and results of wars, with a view to distinguishing Evidence from opinions and inference
6. The great Chicago fire as a national event
7. Coping, functioning, and adjustment of rescue workers after the Oklahoma City bombing
8. Physical injuries and fatalities resulting from the Oklahoma City bombing
9. History of the Women’s Suffrage Movement
10. The changing logic of political citizenship: Cross-national acquisition of Women’s suffrage movements
10 Best Art History Research Topics
We have lot of amazing piece of Art, history, and civilizations that has left their paintings, music, literacy legacy alive up till now. The 10 best Art history research topics are follows.
1. Southern Siberia bone carving of Scythian time
2. The cult of female Warriors and Rulers in the Scythian and Sarmatian Culture
3. A Greek theater of ideas
4. The significance of the Parodoi in the Greek Theater
5. Chaos theory and fractal geometry: their potential impact on the future of art
6. Art museum and the ritual of citizenship
7. The male figure in Egyptian and Greek sculpture of the seventh and sixth centuries BC
8. Plato on Egyptian Art
9. Canonical representation in Egyptian art
10. A concept of facial esthetics
British History Research Topics
Guess what! you landed to a perfect place where British history research topics are waiting for you to be selected.
1. Rival maternities: Maud Gonne, Queen Victoria, and the reign of the political mother
2. The image of Victoria in the year of Jubilee
3. Queen Victoria and the Challenges of Roman Catholicism
4. Elizabeth’s Ghost: The afterlife of the Queen in Stuart England
5. Women and Marriages in nineteen century England
6. Men’s age at marriage and its consequences in the Roman family
7. Capitalism, patriarchy, and the job segregation by sex
8. The black death: a population wide infection
9. The black death: end of the paradigm
10. The effect of sex on risk of mortality during the black death in London, AD 1349-1350
Environmental History Research Topic
If you are an environmental lover and wants to explore some major global changes slowly diversifying our life. There are top 10 best environmental history research topics below.
1. Effects of Acid rain on freshwater ecosystem
2. Long term effects of acid rain: response and recovery of a forest ecosystem
3. Acid rain: a serious regional environmental problem
4. Pollution control innovations and the Clean Air Act of 1990
5. Is the Clean Air Act a constitution?
6. Gender, value and Environmentalism
7. Psychology of promoting environmentalism: Promoting environmentalism
8. The Greenpeace book of the nuclear age
9. Greenpeace international media analysts reflects on communicating climate change
10. Greenpeace takes over the world