Hire a Writer
Get an expert writer for your academic paper
Take a look at samples for quality assurance
Enhance academic information and boost knowledge
Best Nursing Research Paper Topics For A Winning Paper
Date published July 11 2020 by Carolina James
Studying the field of ‘nursing’ requires selfless nature and a bucket full of patience. You don’t just sing Care but perform the duties of ‘care’ to others. The beauty of this profession and field of study is appreciated worldwide. But the only thing that stands in a way is a research paper waiting to be nailed.
If not, then, say goodbye to your nursing dreams.
What you need are the best research topics in nursing! Let’s not compromise on that. The better the topic, the better the research. Once you can get your hands on an interesting nursing literature review topics or introduction ideas, there’s no stopping to fabulous research ahead.
Table of Contents
How “Dissertation Proposal” Can Help You!
Our top dissertation writing experts are waiting 24/7 to assist you with your university project, from critical literature reviews to a complete masters dissertation.
How did I get the best nursing research topics for my dissertation?
Before answering the most awaited question, let me tell you the importance of pre-research writing stage. If you want appreciation and high grade in dissertation writing, you need to be extra careful in choosing the right topic. Do not procrastinate!
- Find the right topic for your research
- Brainstorm your ideas
- Select a topic that you find interesting
Coming to the actual point, how did I select the best nursing research topic for my dissertation? There were a lot of dissertation topics but not every topic appealed to me. In order to grab the best of the field, I used the father of search engines, Google! Which got me a portal of authentic research papers that are published such as, Google scholar, Emerald, Elsevier. I carefully listed down the most interesting yet trending topics during my hunt.
My List Of Top 40 Nursing Research Topics
1. Immunizations and autism: a review of the literature
2. Autism occurrence by MMR vaccine status among US children with older siblings with and without autism
3. The controversy of autism vaccine in the British and American elite press
4. Combating obesity through healthy eating habits
5. Creating healthy food and eating environment
6. Using mobile games to promote healthy eating
7. Reduction of child obesity among disadvantaged school children with community involvement
8. A systematic review of types of healthy eating interventions in preschool
9. Physical activity and healthy eating in the after-school environment
10. Parental participation in pediatric surgical care
11. Ethical problems in pediatric care
12. Ethic issues in pediatric life-threatening illness
13. Modes of death in pediatric
14. Calling out racial bias as a harm in pediatric care
15. The context of infant attachment in family child care
16. Greeks father participation in labor and care of the infant
17. Mother to infant emotional involvement at birth
18. Paternal involvement in infancy: The role of maternal and paternal attitude
19. Psychological factors that impact on women’s experiences of first-time motherhood
20. The social and cultural context of intervention for children with developmental language
21. Emotion regulation in depression and anxiety
22. Examining Generalized Anxiety disorder during social interactions
23. Sensory-Based subtyping in children with autism spectrum disorder
24. The association between social media use and eating concern among US young adults
25. Awareness and perceived influence of body ideals in the media
26. Detecting and characterized eating-disorder communities on social media
27. A role of glutathione in the pathophysiology of bipolar disorder and schizophrenia
28. Functioning and disability in bipolar disorder
29. What is the role of psychotherapy in the treatment of bipolar disorder?
30. Migraine and stroke in young women
31. Migraine headache and sleep disturbance in children
32. Prediction of migraine attacks using a slow cortical potential, the contingent negative variation
33. Migraine and pregnancy
34. Urinary incontinence, pelvic floor dysfunction
35. Exercise and sport performance with low dose of caffeine
36. Effect of exercise on depression
37. Effects of exercise training on plasma lipids and lipoproteins
38. Designing exercise regimens to increase bone strength
39. Oral health in a long-term care institution equipped with a dental service
40. Oral health needs among adults in the United states with chronic disease
Get Help On Your Dissertation
DissertationProposal.co.uk is offering expert assistance for university students at any level. Our dissertation writing service has been serving students since 2011.
The work doesn’t stop here!
We did share some creative nursing research topics but the literature review is still on pending. If you want to present a smashing dissertation overall, then, you need amazing nursing literature review ideas to select the best for your research.
List of 30 Nursing Literature Review Ideas For 2020
Now that you have your topic for an astounding nursing research paper, you need to nail the literature review. It is the lengthiest yet important part of any research. It is often called the backbone of a dissertation. If your nursing literature review is on point, it means you have done 50% of your dissertation like a pro!
Without further ado, take a look at our expertly formatted list of interesting nursing literature review ideas which are unused for 2020.
1. A positive psychology intervention for patients with an acute coronary syndrome
2. Reducing delay in seeking treatment by patients with acute coronary syndrome and stroke
3. Treatment of acute coronary syndrome with GLP-1
4. Women with acute coronary syndrome are less invasively examined and subsequently less treated than men
5. improving outcomes of pregnancy for women with type 1 and type 2 diabetes
6. Improving oral health outcomes from pregnancy through infancy
7. Does parental care improve birth outcomes
8. Kidney disease and maternal and fetal outcomes in pregnancy
9. The social impact of AIDS in developing countries
10. Psycho-social impact and quality of life of people living with HIV in south India
11. HIV/AIDS: The impact on the social fabric and the economy
12. Natural history of epileptic seizures
13. Evaluation of seizures-like episodes in survivors of moderate ad severe traumatic brain injury
14. long-term outcomes in children with temporal lobe seizures
15. Status epilepticus and epileptic seizures in dogs
16. Perceived barriers to physical activity among pregnant women
17. Obesity, risk and the challenges ahead for midwives
18. Type 2 diabetes in pregnancy-an increasing problem
19. Insulin therapy during peritoneal dialysis
20. Stems cells therapy and platelets-rich plasma in regenerative medicines
21. The pros and cons of vertebrate animal’s models for functional and therapeutic research on inheritance retinal dystrophies
22. Opportunities for the use of lentiviral vectors in human gene therapy
23. Progress in intra-articular therapy
24. Effectiveness of exercise therapy in patients with myofascial pain dysfunction syndrome
25. Therapeutic effects of peripheral repetitive magnetic stimulation on myofascial pain syndrome
26. Understanding self-report bias in organizational behavior research
27. Bias, discrimination and obesity
28. Cognitive-behavior therapy for medically unexplained symptoms
29. Psychological mechanisms of medically unexplained symptoms
30. Primary care clinicians treat patients with medically unexplained symptoms
View different varieties of dissertation topics and samples on multiple subjects for every educational level
You can choose any of the nursing research topics and just start your dissertation. All it takes is a good research topic and a powerful idea of a literature review to nail a dissertation. No matter if it’s a nursing research topic that you are looking for or the best biology research topics, the aim remains the same.