Hire a Writer
Get an experienced writer start working on your paper
Get an experienced writer start working on your paper
Get an experienced writer start working on your paper.
90+ Dissertation Topics and Ideas for Feminism
Date published May 24 2020 by Stella Carter
Many women are proud to be called feminist just like me. But I have seen majority do not consider themselves as feminist, the reasons might be criticism, unsupportive reviews and much more. This is why the wave of feminist has spread all around the world where women, even men march with their banners to support this movement. You will find majority of them do not like the idea of equality and oppose to be a part of the movement.
Table of Contents
So, who do you support minority or majority? Do tell us in the comment section below.
Okay, let’s get back to the topic.
Talking about feminism is still a taboo in many countries and is considered highly debatable as women
should have equal rights like men in the society or not. This is exactly why the topic is not only
recommendable for examining and also worthy of research.
Most Controversial Feminist Research Paper Topic
Though the overall phase ‘feminist’ is controversial, however, the topic is broad and hold different areas to cover as it is constantly expanding and changing as time goes by. Therefore, I have list down top most category of this topic most controversial feminist research paper topics of all times.
- The contest of black feminist ideology
- A black feminist reflection on the antiviolence movement
- Does sexuality education make a difference?
- A multidimensional approach to sexual education
- Sexual molestation of children
- The experience of men in female dominating occupation
- Work life balance among men and women changes after feminist movement
- A feminist perspective on divorce therapy for women
- Gender difference at work: Women and Men in non-traditional occupation
- Fathering is a feminist issue
- A feminist family therapist behavior checklist
- Males attitude towards working females in Muscular country
- Gender disparity in South Asia
- The many faces of Gender inequality
- Gender difference in parental investment in education
- The roots of gender inequality in developed countries
- Feminism and Islamic tradition
- Third world women and the politics of feminism
- From Islamic feminism to a Muslim holistic feminism
- A new feminist movement or a strategy by women for acquiring rights
- Is an Islamic feminism possible?
- Islamic politics, human rights and women’s claims for equality in Iran
- Should feminist oppose prostitution
- Feminism is for everybody
- Patriarchy and inequality: towards a substantive feminism
- The ecology of feminism and the feminism of ecology
- Conflict in feminism
- Sexual harassment: Factor affecting attitude and perception
- The feminist Misspeak of sexual Harassment
- The feminist self-defense Movement
Most popular feminist topics for essays
I have selected some most popular Feminist topics for essays which are simple and have been covered by many research papers and dissertation.
You can get your inspiration from our blog post on what to write in your dissertation. Here are some most interesting and best feminist research topics to write about.
- Family violence, feminism and social control
- Does feminism discriminate against men
- Understanding the complexities of feminist perspective on women abuse
- Feminism within domestic violence coalitions
- The me too movement: an opportunity in public health
- The impact of me too movement on working conditions for women in Finland
- The legal implication of the me too movement
- The problem with me too and viral outrage
- Feminist challenges in criminal law
- Women entrepreneurs: we can remove the barriers
- Why discrimination against lesbian and gay men is sex discrimination
- The myth of the man-hating feminist
- Third wave black feminist
- Recognizing violence against women
- Men’s response to feminism at the turn of the century
- Masculinist and antifeminist countermovement
- Some home truth on contemporary black feminist movement
- A black man’s place in black feminist criticism
- Radical feminism, Islam and the single-sex school debate
- Feminism counseling as a pathway to recovery
- The feminist movement and women’s participation in physical recreation
- Rape, feminism, and the war on crime
- Pros and cons of feminism
- Living a feminism life
- Critical reflections on feminism criminology
- Debating deference: Feminism, pregnancy, and the workplace
- How the media frame feminism?
- A sensible anti-porn Feminism
- The challenges to feminism posed by women’s use of violence in intimate relationship
- The rhetorical functions of consciousness-raising in third wave Feminism
Most popular feminist topics for dissertation in 2020
- The self-implications of associating a thin female ideal with life success
- Media effects on women’s body esteem; social and individual difference factors
- Towards a theoretical model of women’s body image resilience
- Body image and appearance-management behaviors in college women
- body image and eating disorder in older adults: a review
- rape culture and the feminism politics of social media
- Cooking up live: feminist food memoirs
- Premenstrual syndrome and our sisters in crime: A feminist dilemma
- Violation of women’s rights by harmful traditional practices
- Feminism, women’s human rights, and cultural differences
- The social construction of gender role
- The construction of gender in women and men’s narratives of violence
- Femininity and Feminism: to be or not to be a woman
- The British women’s movement
- Why do men lead in political affairs and businesses?
- Achieving gender equality and empowering women
- Gender equality in education: definitions and measurement
- The ideology of gender equality and masculine position
- Gender equality and cultural change around the world
- Why women are less likely to then men to commit suicide
- Women’s violence towards men is a serious social problem
- Differences in hourly earnings between men and women
- A comparison of female and male managers’ career progression
- Women’s job and Men’s jobs: Sex segregation and emotional labor
- Are women equal to men: Employment inequalities, Gender roles, and Public policy
- Work life, family life, and women’s support of feminism
- How is feminism presented in literature?
- The negative influence of feminism on brands’ income
- How can feminism effect women negatively?
- Influence of feminism on the media
As the feminist title in the era has become quite popular enough, we believe that in the future more empowerment and acknowledgement, recognition will be given to women. When our students will research for such critical, crucial topics and dig answers to feminist questions more support and light will be given to the movement.
Did you get your unique topic for essays and dissertation, then what are you waiting for start collecting data on the discussion questions about feminism? And if you think these topics still did not match your teacher’s criteria why not select from online sources such as Google scholar or internet.